Goodness, the Bahamas really look amazing but wow are there a lot of places within to choose from! We are a family of 4 - kids ages 15 and 13. We love beautiful beaches, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, jet skiing, hiking.....nightlife not necessary but some cute shops nearby and some restaurants with good food (healthy - not fast food) would be great. For reference, if anyone is familiar with Anna Maria Island, Florida - we love it there but have been there twice and wanted to try some place different. Hubby and I both turn 50 next year and wanted to try a new place! We will be going in April. Which part of the Bahamas??
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 2 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 3 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 4 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 5 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 6 Which Island to visit
- 7 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 8 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 9 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 10 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 11 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 12 Taking Items to Cuba
- 13 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 14 Bermuda Restaurants
- 15 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 16 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 17 Christmas vacation
- 18 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 19 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 20 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 21 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 22 NYE in Punta Cana
- 23 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 24 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 25 st.thomas vs st. croix