nude to Caribbean

Old Jan 6th, 1998, 12:52 PM
Art

nude to Caribbean

My wife and I would like to go somewhere warm in February. We would like to snorkle, enjoy good food, hike, bicycle, swim and just relax. We would also like to experience as much of the above in the nude as possible. - I am learning that all inclusive trips are not the thing to do. For a neophyte, does anyone have a tip as to where to go and how to go about going? Thanks.

Old Jan 6th, 1998, 02:13 PM
LJ

Have you considered Hedonism in Jamaica? It won't meet all your criteria, but the atmosphere might be what you are looking for.

Old Jan 24th, 1998, 08:59 PM
Katie

If you are nudists, Hedonism is the perfect place. Unfortunately it's not ALL natural (there's the nude side and the prude side), so the snorkelling and other activities are not nude. No hiking or bicycling is available on the resort property, but I think it's easy to book separate tours that leave from the entrance. When you're not diving or snorkelling, you'll spend a lot of time on the nude beach and in the nude pool and hot tub, socializing and chilling out. When I went my first time I thought I'd be horseback riding and hiking and running into town to shop - ha! You don't really want to do that stuff when you're there, not if you really get into the spirit of things. This is the best non-touring type vacation I've ever had, and I'll be returning for my third time March 3-10. Nudists tend to go several times a year and many have been there over 30 times.

Old Jan 28th, 1998, 06:08 PM
Cassie

I agree with the recommendations for Hedonism, but I have also heard lots of good things about a resort called Swept Away. It is just a little further down the same beach as Hedonism, so has nude beach, etc, but does more emphasis on sports (snorkeling, boating, etc) than Hedonism (which is famous for it's late night parties). Swept Away is probably a little more expensive than Hedonism, but given your interests, probably well worth it. It is all-inclusive so you would need very little money once you arrive.

Old Jan 31st, 1998, 10:58 AM
Shannon

Check out the Grand Lido, situated right across the street from the Hedonism. If you want upscale accomodations, excellent dining, with a little piece & quiet added in, this could be the place for you. We went last year, & enjoyed it thoroughly. The beach is wonderful, with one end for nudists & the other for non-nudists. Lots of water sports, 24 hour room service & lots of tiki-bars to quench your thirst. Excellent buffets everyday. Breakfast, lunch & dinner. This all-inclusive club is quite pricey, but we found it to be worth the money. Have a great trip!! Oops, no dining in the nude!!