Next island vacation

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 11:08 AM
Miriam

Next island vacation

Hi! <BR> <BR>We are on a caribbean tour for about 6 years. We have been to Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, Aruba, Grand Cayman, St. John and Turks and Caicos. We are now looking for our next island. TCI is number one for us right now. We are beach goers that really want an island that has a long uniinterupted stretch of beach to walk. We are avid snorklers as well. We enjoy some night life. We are not all inclusive types. Which other Caribbbean island fits our needs? Any suggestions would be wonderful. We also always go off season in August.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 11:42 AM
STEPH

<BR>BERMUDA! <BR> <BR>Not in Caribbean, it's in heaven. <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 12:28 PM
joan

Miriam: <BR>Eleuthera has over 100 miles of deserted PINK sand beaches. Great snorkelling, nothing in the way of nightlife, except some local parties and a day trip to Harbour Island to see the jet set. We've rented a villa on Eleuthera twice, very romantic!

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 12:35 PM
Penney

I would suggest the out islands of the Bahamas. There are verylong stretches of the most perfect beaches, very secluded and private, snorkling, laid back atmsophere but some of the larger islands like Abaco do have some night life.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 08:23 AM
Miriam

I have been to Bermuda and my husband has been to Eluethra &lt;sp&gt;. Does any of the BVI's have long stretches of beaches? Where exactly is Adbaco located? Are there websites we can check out? <BR> <BR>Thank you for all the help! <BR>Miriam

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 09:28 AM
Lisa

Abaco is one of the outer islands in the Bahamas.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 07:11 AM
Miriam

Can you give me suggestions on hotels at the out posts islands? We normally don't like all inclusives? We like middle of the road hotel/resort on the beach. <BR> <BR>Thanks! <BR>Miriam <BR>