COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

NEED INFO ON ANY SANDALS RESORTS

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 02:29 PM
KIMIE

NEED INFO ON ANY SANDALS RESORTS

IM GETTING MARRIED FEB 2002 AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE IN THE CARRIBBEAN. ME AND MY FIANCE WERE THINKNG ABOUT SANDALS SINCE WE LOVE BEING ON THE WATER AND DOING WATER SPORTS ECT......I NEED LOTS OF INFO ON ANY OF THESE RESORTS.IT SEEMS ALOT OF PEOPLE LOVE NEGRIL THE BEST. I NEED HELP THANKS

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 06:17 PM
Henry

I would be glad to send you a full trip report of our trip to Sandals Negril. We have been there each of the last three years. If you would like the report, please email me.

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 10:00 PM
Laurie

We stayed at Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia and loved it. The beach was nice , lot of chairs . The resort grounds were very lush with lots of flowers, but the resort itself wasn't very big compared to the other Sandals resort in St. Lucia. But the service was so great because of it's size, after meeting Estelle , the cook for the beach grill, she knew all our names(6 people) and our husbands also! When we went to breakfast they remembered non smoking and that I liked tea.I really liked the special attention we got at Halcyon. Since the other larger Sandals is so near you have so many options to eat. When we were at SSL the pool bar was packed with people waiting to get drinks but at Halcyon you never had to wait very long! If you have any other questions e-mail me directly.In my opinion you can't go wrong with any Sandals vacation, we are off to Antigua soon!

Old Feb 28th, 2001, 12:22 PM
Dawn

I have to agree with Laurie, Sandals Halcyon is well worth the trip. The resort was lovely, staff was great and there was enough privacy if you wanted to be alone and a nice mix of activities if you wanted to spend the day with other people. In all honesty, we returned from Sandals Halcyon without one complaint! We did venture over to Sandals St. Lucia and it too was beautiful but I wouldn't recommend staying there if you want privacy and don't want to feel like you are staying at a big resort. Email me if you have questions.

Old Mar 1st, 2001, 04:23 AM
Larry

I agree 100% with Laurie and Dawn about Sandals Halcyon. My wife and I were there several years ago and it was the best vacation we've ever been on!The intimacy of the resort is perfect for honeymooning couples.