COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Need ideas for a September trip??????

Old May 25th, 1998, 12:22 PM
Ann

Need ideas for a September trip??????

I need some suggestions on what island I should visit in September. I have been to Bermuda, Cancun, Jamaica and the Virgin Islands and truly enjoyed my
vacation at all of these places. What I am looking for is a nice beach where I can snorkel and relax. I also do not mind going all inclusive.

Old May 26th, 1998, 02:58 AM
Cathy

Since you'll be traveling in September I would recommend Barbados as it's south of the typical hurricane path. Barbados is a wonderful blend with a relaxed atmosphere, terrific beaches, plenty of watersports, sightseeing and things to do. The people are the friendliest I've found in the Caribbean. If you'd like any other information, please feel free to e-mail me ([email protected]) and I can direct you to some great websites and a photo gallery.

Old May 26th, 1998, 03:06 AM
Harriet

Consider Aruba,out of the hurricane belt, scant rain fall.Go to (olmco.com/bbs) click on Aruba on Line then go to the bulletin board. Good luck, have fun.

Old May 26th, 1998, 05:42 AM
Sara

I would definitely recommend Aruba. We have been using the following as they have the best rates available:

http://www.travelunlimited.com

Old Jun 20th, 1998, 02:03 PM
Eleanor

Aruba has my vote! Gorgeous & lush vegetation share the island with the most pristine white sand beaches i've ever seen. The pace is unhurried and relaxful. The people are the sweetest, friendliest, most helpful people on any island i've been to.They are extremely aware that their livlihood comes from tourism so the natives will go out of their way to ensure that you'll want to return again and again! They really live up to their motto of "One Happy Island!" (oh, and check out their divi-divi trees!)
I can't wait to go back!