Search

Need Accommodations on St John 2/7-2/11/2014

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Accommodations on St John 2/7-2/11/2014

Hi,

We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 08:35 AM

You asked for "options that are in our budget" but you didn't say what that budget actually is. It would help if you told us.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Original Poster

We would like to pay no more than $200 per night. Thank you.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 09:58 AM

check here - there are a couple listings in your price range:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationR...n_Rentals.html
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Original Poster

We've already checked with the first 2 of that link. The first is not available, and we are waiting for a response regarding the second.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 03:29 PM

I have in the past been looking , found a B &B . I think it
wass treetop inn or treetop something... Google it.
3 rooms i think it had. If you cant find it, I can dig a little farther into some of my travel stuff.

If you wanted to stay in Cruz Bay, there is Coconut Coast, another bed and breakfast very near coconut coast that I can't thnk of the name right now... THere is Star Villas,
just up the street past Gallows Point. There is Lavender Hill. You might snag a deal of an unrented unit at GRAND
BAY if somebody has just a couple day opening. BUt these would all be Cruz Bay. Hope you can work it out..
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM

You may want to look into a brand new place called Tree-Top Hideaway. It has gotten great reviews so far. Extremely reasonably priced. He might charge you a little extra because it isn't for a full week (he was going to for us), but it should be $130/night or less. We were going to stay here, but decided to splurge and increase our budget x4, lol. There's also a video out on the place if you google it. Here's the VRBO link: http://www.vrbo.com/454512 Also, you may want to call him vs. email bc you might get a quicker response. His name is Charles.