nca hoops

Mar 28th, 2002, 06:12 AM
Damon Baily

nca hoops

Could anybody please tell me if I will be able to catch the Final Four in Negril. Thanks in advance!

Mar 28th, 2002, 06:18 AM
x

You'll probably be able to find at least one bar with a satellite dish.

Mar 28th, 2002, 10:06 AM
Corporate Recruiter

Instead of going away for Spring Break, I suggest you hit the books instead. It's tough job market.

"nca hoops" - As it is a title, I assume you mean "NCAA Hoops."

Also, wasn't aware the Final Four was being played Negril. I think you mean "while" in Negril.

"Could anybody" is a question asking if someone would have the information you are seeking. You're asking if someone knows the answer, not for the answer itself.

You also imply that you only want to know if, not where, you can catch the games.

What you want to know is "Can anyone please tell me if I will be able to catch the Final Four while in Negril? If so, where will it be shown?"

Good luck!

Mar 28th, 2002, 11:30 AM
hoops

my brother told me to say this......i'm twelve years old dipshit, my parents are going to negril so i 'm going with. job market is tough but i doubt my paperroute is going anywhere. this is from me, if your right hand gets too tired, maybe your mom will enjoy some company.
go hoosiers!

Mar 29th, 2002, 03:51 AM
jill

Well said and good job @ telling the loser off...... Have fun in Jamaica, hope the hoosiers have some lucky breaks and good shooting, they'll need it!!!! My Huskies [women} are gonna kick some Rocky Top butt!!!!!!!!!!!