Montego Bay Advice?

Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:21 PM
Karla

Montego Bay Advice?

My family (all over 21) will be going to Montego Bay in April. We are staying at the Holiday Inn. We want to snorkel and were wondering what other things we DEFINITELY SHOULD DO

Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:34 AM
tivertonhouse

1)Hire a nanny/babysitter for the kids,a taximan or car who will wait for you and book dinner for you and your husband only at Round Hill. Dress up.
2)Hire Carolyn Barrett ([email protected]),a private guide, and go snorkeling with stingrays at her 'secret spot'--or horseback riding through an ugli fruit plantation
3)Do a day=trip to the South Coast for
wildlife/crocodile watching pontoon boat safaris at Black River,YS Falls, Bamboo Avenue,Apppleton Rum Factory
4)Do a day trip of feed hummingbirds by hand, explore the lush gardens,rivers and caves at the Blue Hole Gardens and a market trip/a country trip stopping at roadside stands and back up into the hills.
5)Downtown MoBay has the Gallery of West
Indian Art, a tourist strip/water park,Doctor's Cave beach which is decent
Marguerittaville and the like for nightlife -- but much of the to-do list of Jamaica lies outside and is well-worth exploring

Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:37 AM
tivertonhouse

P.S. Send the kids to Marguerittaville with someone Jamaican or a guide -- go to Round Hill on your own. At 21,they bit old for nannies/lol

Mar 10th, 2002, 04:48 AM
wendy

Hi: will be at holiday inn montego bay 2nd week of april - when are you going - email me at [email protected]

Mar 11th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Jodi

when you go to Jamaica you have to visit Dunns River falls in Ocho Rios.If you get to any good beaches likes Doctor's Cave ebach you should go para-sailing and jet skiing.You should also check out the White witch of rose hall house too.Those are the popular places.I know because I'm jamaican.

Search this Thread