Reload this Page >

MoBay: Half Moon or Coyaba?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16th, 2000, 11:28 AM
Keely

Anyone been to either and have any experiences or recommendations to share? <BR>Thanks.

Old Jul 17th, 2000, 11:33 AM
andrea

I haven't been to both but Half Moon is definately a more upscaled resort that Coyaba

Old Jul 18th, 2000, 10:13 AM
Keely

Hi - Any specifics? Do you mean upscale as far as amenities or attitude? We want luxury but not formality, and we don't want to have to get dressed up for dinner.

Old Jul 19th, 2000, 09:16 AM
Keely

Found out dress code for all restaurants at Half Moon: no T shirts, jeans, shorts, sandals, or sneakers.

Old Jul 19th, 2000, 12:57 PM
ohliz

Hi! I haven't been to Coyaba. I have, however, been to Half-Moon several times but never stayed there (we rent a villa nearby and just cruise onto their property to hang out at the beach). <BR> <BR>Half-Moon is beautiful and the property is HUGE. There are at least two beaches I've seen there and they're fine. Not Negril - they're a little cloudier due to suspended sand and there are small waves, but fine. <BR> <BR>There are lots of sports options at Half Moon - horseback riding, golf, tennis. <BR> <BR>I noticed a lot of families there, grounds include villas, stand-alone rooms and a larger building. <BR> <BR Liz

Old Jul 20th, 2000, 07:35 PM
Keely

Thank you!