Reload this Page >

Malliouhana, CuisinArt, or Covecastles

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14th, 2000, 08:20 PM
Stephen

I need info on these resorts for a honeymoon in late May. Please give any info you have. <BR>Thanks.

Old Mar 15th, 2000, 03:21 PM
CMB

We are going to CuisinArt in April...will let you know. From what I have read, the property is first rate--but like most new resorts, they are learning and adjusting. The reviews all seem very positive, and their website is very detailed.

Old Mar 22nd, 2000, 08:43 AM
stephen

Thanks, I'll look forward to hearing your review. If anyone else knows anything, I would love to hear about it.

Old Apr 8th, 2000, 03:23 PM
Trish

Stephan: Went to Anguilla in the late fall - absolutely give high remarks to Malliouhana - first class all the way with exceptional service. Although we did not stay at Malliouhana, we stopped either for a night cap or sunset visit and the staff treated us as "guests" - very beautiful and although Covecastles is equally as stunning with probably more of a tranquil/secluded beach - you won't go wrong either way - I'm not familiar with CuisinArt and we covered about every inch of that island - enjoy!!

Old Apr 17th, 2000, 05:45 PM
Earl

Stephen, <BR>I haven't been to any of the three resorts (had reservations for Malliouhana but Hurricane Lenny ended that this year). I would call each of the resorts and ask about the state of their beaches. Malliouhana told me one of their beaches was totally washed away but the other was in good condition. The Cap Juluca side of the island sustained the majority of the hurricane damage in the fall and most of their beaches were severely affected. Call and check to be safe.

Old May 30th, 2000, 05:02 AM
Conrad

We stayed at Cuisinart in early April. This is a gorgeous property and they are trying very hard. The rooms are lovely and the property is first rate. I would suggest this to all.

Old Dec 20th, 2000, 12:50 PM
Denise

I went for 2 weeks to Cuisinart on our honeymoon last April. Check out my posting at http://anguillahomepage.ai <BR>click on 'tete' then click on 'hotels' I think Mine is titles "luxury honeymoon at cuisinatrt" by Denise. Awsome Vacation, Perfect Honeymoon! Good Luck!

Old Dec 20th, 2000, 03:49 PM
penny

Denise I read your report a few months ago. It gives anyone any info on that hotel they could want. We stayed there in April, and went back to Anguilla this past November to our favorite place Cap Juluca. We made sure we stopped in at CuisinArt, ate at the hydroponic cafe(now located on the top floor of the spa ) also Santorini and enjoyed game of Boci. I wonder where Stephen went on his honeymoon. Any of his three choices would be great. Anguilla is a wonderful island.

Old Dec 21st, 2000, 03:35 AM
Karen

It's fun reading a report after you've been there, done that! Have to agree that Anguilla was wonderful and a return to the Caribb of old! We did stay at Cuisinart and it was nice - certainly a designer's dream! Missed the mark in some things but the staff is incredible! Espeically enjoyable was the Hydroponic Cafe and those views and it was a great move to move it to the top of the Spa - the other two restaurants aren't on the water either! Cap Juluca is at the top of my wish list, and has been for quite awhile, and having been blown out last February and seeing it for the first time this trip, it now is a MAJOR obsession to get back to Cap and get there ASAP! What a beautiful property! We also checked out Malliouhana (but couldn't "find" the beach) at lunch and have to admit that if Cap's and Malliouhana's lunch are any indication of the dinners, it woulb be fabulous!!!