Reload this Page >

Looking for no nudity...

Search

Looking for no nudity...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Ashley

Looking for no nudity...

I'm not a prude, but I just don't want to take my clothes off or see other people take theirs off. My husband and I are looking to redeem our free week pass to the Marriott at: Curacao, Jamaica, Cancun or St. Thomas (or any other Marriott suggestions). We want beautiful no-nudity beaches, snorkeling, and fun things to do. Any suggestions?

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 04:24 AM
Nancy

Hi Ashley,<BR>None of the non-French Caribbean islands condone nudity or topless sunbathing, but as long as you stick to the more populated beaches, and avoid secluded ones where someone may be "communing with nature" on their own, you will not run into widespread baring of private parts.<BR>A few of the non French islands do have a nudie beach here or there, but the hotel staff can advise you of the best beach for you to go to if you make your preferences known...

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 11:45 AM
Beth

I agree with you not wanting that! Go to the Marriott Casa Magna in Cancun. We went over Christmas and it is very nice, family-orienated. You get great food, service, and a friendly atmosphere. Grand Cayman is also a good place to go ,but stay at the Westin there.

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Anon

Go for a British island. Them Brits even bathe with their clothes on.

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Trish

Curacao is a dutch island. Therefore, topless bathing is acceptable. The entire beach is made up of topless Europeans, although not around the pool. Nudity is not unique to islands that bring in Europeans.

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 05:15 PM
d

There is no nudity at Marriott St. Thomas!

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 05:47 AM
Lew

We were just at the Marriot at St Thomas. Its spectacular... and there's no nudity. Neither at the pool nor at the beach.<BR>The big beaches on that island all prohibit nudity now.<BR>