Reload this Page >

LOOKING FOR CHEAP BEAUTIFUL ISLANDS

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5th, 1998, 12:44 PM
mike

<BR>Hi <BR>would like help finding somewhere beautiful and somewhere reasonably cheap to fly and stay in the caribbean besides Cozumel. I'm sure everyone is looking for this kind of deal. Willing to go anywhere in the Caribbean with about for guys. Would appreciate ideas on this topic.

Old Dec 7th, 1998, 06:44 AM
Diane

Try Negril, Jamaica. Stay on the cliffs at Samsara, Mariners, or on the beach at BarBBarn or host of others (see www.Beingees2.com) If you are really adventurous, try Firefly -- extremely cheap,"basic," and Clothing Optional (CO)

Old Dec 9th, 1998, 10:36 AM
Jonathan Worthington

Hi, I have never used this method before. I am trying to make late travel <BR>arrangement for a Caribbean 3-4 day trip <BR>the week of 12/28-1/3/99. 1500-2000 for two people. Nice hotel. Call me at <BR>212.598.3961. Would like to make arrangement this week. <BR>tks <BR>

Old Dec 9th, 1998, 02:50 PM
maureen

Try the Dominican Republic. Punta Cana area is up and coming and still inexpensive. Apple tours has some great deals. Alos we love Playa del Carmen mexico- some great resorts there.

Old Dec 9th, 1998, 02:51 PM
maureen

Try the Dominican Republic. Punta Cana area is up and coming and still inexpensive. Apple tours has some great deals. Also we love Playa del Carmen mexico- some great resorts there.