Search

Ladera Villas

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 06:28 AM
Molly

Ladera Villas

There has been so much Ladera talk on this site I thought I would add my experience. We just had a great vacation at Ladera with friends and we shared a villa. It seemed so much easier than researching renting a villa and car and cook etc. <BR> <BR>Our friends did not mind having an inside bedroom (they preferred it) and the view was spectacular as was the food. It was easy, fun to be with friends and cheaper than 2 one bedrooms. <BR> <BR>It was our first time to St. Lucia it is an amazing island. Really nice people. Great Vaca!

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 05:00 AM
wendy

I saw the Travelocity commercial and have since been <BR>on a mission to find out where this incredible <BR>location was! When I found out, I also saw your <BR>posting! <BR> <BR>Do you mind sharing the prices or how you reserved? I <BR>just have to go... <BR> <BR>I work in gourmet food and wine and travel between <BR>France, Italy, S. Africa and Washington DC...I have <BR>never been so inspired to go somewhere based on a <BR>commercial! <BR>Thank you! <BR>

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 05:02 AM
wendy

I saw the Travelocity commercial and have since been <BR>on a mission to find out where this incredible <BR>location was! When I found out, I also saw your <BR>posting! <BR> <BR>Do you mind sharing the prices or how you reserved? I <BR>just have to go... <BR> <BR>I work in gourmet food and wine and travel between <BR>France, Italy, S. Africa and Washington DC...I have <BR>never been so inspired to go somewhere based on a <BR>commercial! <BR>Thank you! <BR>

Old Mar 29th, 2001, 04:52 AM
Kay

Hi Molly: <BR> <BR>I was so nice to hear you ahd such a great time in St. Lucia at Ladera. I was there last summer for my honeymoon and I tell everyone one I can that they should go experience paradise at least once in their life at ladera. I have some great pictures of Ladera on my web site. I fyou would like to see them just e-mail me. <BR> <BR>We ahd the deluxe 1 bedroom suite with hte heated plunge pool, suite "R" and it was fantastic is very hard to tear yourself away from those view to actually leave your room <BR> <BR>I have not seen the Travelocity commercial? Where did you see it, on what station? like NBC, CBS, ABC or one of the cable stations? I sure would like to see it.

Old Mar 29th, 2001, 01:10 PM
phillybob

"heated plunge pool" very important, otherwise, this in-room pool is fairly useless due to it being freezing (at least in March) ... one must specifically request this, I believe. <BR> <BR>The views are paradise ... waking up to a full open walls worth of the Pitons and the valley to the ocean is amazing ... ah, memories.

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 09:41 AM
Molly

Hi Wendy:<BR>Sorry it took so long to post a reply. Life gets in the way of vacation. Prices are on the website - we had Villa F and I think it was $650 ish for the room. <BR><BR>As I recall we booked through an 800# from the website. the site is ladera-stlucia.com. If you work in gourmet food you will love the restaurant. the food was real and fresh.<BR><BR>the people at the resort are really nice.<BR>let me know if you go. i haven't seen the travelocity commercial.