Reload this Page >

Just returned from St John

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2001, 04:14 PM
Donna

Just returned from St. John. Any questions??

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 08:05 AM
pat

Hi....my wife and I are leaving for St John on April 1st for 8 days. We were there 8 years ago but dont remember much about good dining or best beaches. Do you have recommendations on either? Or, places to avoid? <BR>We are staying at Westin. Should we rent a jeep?

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 08:26 AM
Adrienne

Donna, <BR> Where did you stay? Second, how long is the drive from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay (west to east end of the island)? Thanks.

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 09:04 AM
stephanie

My fiance and I are getting married May 10th in St. JOhns. We are coming for the week with about 30 other guests, any feedback on excusions to take, nightlife, restaraunts and beaches etc. thanks sooo much! <BR>stephanie westerberg

Old Mar 25th, 2001, 12:34 PM
Donna

Can't say much about the restaurants and nightlife. Spent meals on our great deck and relaxed in the evenings. We go to get away from people and become beach bums and snorkel. Takes probably about 1/2 hour to get from east side of island to west side of island.