Reload this Page >

Just got back from Atlantis

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10th, 1999, 08:21 AM
Sandra

I was there for 5 days/4 nights and the place is absolutely amazing!!!! Stayed in the Royal Towers ocean view room. Yes it is expensive, but what vacation of a lifetime isn't? I enjoyed it so much I'm going to go back again next year. If anyone has any questions, please e-mail me directly.

Old Dec 10th, 1999, 02:59 AM
Lynn

I just booked the Atlantis for the Millenium, staying 3 nights/4 days. We are staying in the Royal Tower. After reading some of the other feedback (some negative) I'm hoping it will be fun. Should we make reservations at the restaurants in advance? Thanks.

Old Dec 21st, 1999, 01:00 PM
Rita

You should make dinner reservations as soon as possible.Atlantis is a beautiful resort but do not expect too much from the food. My family and I were there during Thanksgiving this year and if we had to do it all over again, we would still stay at Atlantis but we would eat our dinners in Nassau. which is very close to the resort.

Old Dec 22nd, 1999, 12:27 PM
Andrea

I disagree about the food in Atlantis. We had some amazing meals there, such as at Villa de Este, The Bahamian Clubest shrimp cocktail ever), and the Great Hall of Waters. <BR>

Old Dec 22nd, 1999, 05:49 PM
tweedy

Oh and get ready for the festivities for the New Year. There will be an amazing Junkanoo, and you have to see it to believe it, sort of parade and mardi gras all rolled into one. Starts just after midnight and goes all night long. <BR> <BR>Enjoy your trip. <BR> <BR>tweedy