Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

I'm looking for Caribbean Villa on Beach with a Staff(cook)!

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29th, 2002, 08:07 PM
stephanie

I have searched for weeks on websites throughout the caribbean for a villa with "appointments" on the beach that offers a cook. We found several places in Barbados, how is that island? We prefer something private with opportunities to venture out (shopping or diving), but I think this trip will be more r&r. We need 4 bedrooms. We've been to Cap Jaluca, Anquilla: Grand Caymans:<BR>Belize, Ambergris Caye. Does anyone know more about Mystique, its sounds great.<BR>thanks for your input

Old May 30th, 2002, 04:31 AM
tivertonhouse

The villa ' Unforgettable' in Fort Charles,Treasure Beach, South Coast, Jamaica might fit your wish list.See it<BR>on jamaicaescapes.com

Old May 30th, 2002, 04:33 AM
Missy

Goldeneye in Jamaica--one of the Caribbean's best villas.

Old May 30th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Susan

A villa on St. John and they have chefs<BR>that come to your villa to cook and<BR>cleanup. Beautiful island and many<BR>gorgeous villas to choose from. There<BR>is a villa called Peter Bay Beach on the beach. It is exquisite looking.<BR><BR>Many prefer villas high on a hill with<BR>sensational views!<BR><BR>Susie

Old May 30th, 2002, 08:42 AM
anon

It's not Mystique, it's Mustique and it had the nastiest people I've ever run into on any island.<BR><BR>BTW...I'll come cook for you...

Old May 31st, 2002, 04:11 AM
Margie

Just a note, I read a small article in my Caribbean Travel & Life on the "Firefly" Villa in St. Lucia--its really beautiful.

Old May 31st, 2002, 05:56 AM
Statia

Try checking at luxurylink.com. I've seen some auctions of this type of accomodation in the Caribbean. Depending upon the season, some of them have gone for fantastic rates.<BR><BR>

Old May 31st, 2002, 01:10 PM
Penney

There are literally tons of villas in Jamaica that come fully staffed.

Old May 31st, 2002, 02:40 PM
Kevin

Renting a villa on the beach in Barbados beginning 6/22. If you can wait I will post a reply when we return the following week.

Old May 31st, 2002, 04:21 PM
Lois

Barbados is a wonderful island -- varied scenery, very safe. There are lots of villas on West Coast that would suit your requirements. They are all listed on the Barbados Tourism Board website which is: http://www.barbados.org<BR>Go to the area for villas and look over West Coast locations.<BR>Bajan Services represents many of them and they have their own website.<BR><BR>If you need more info or want opinion on particular villa you are considering, please write me directly. We've been there 15 times and know the island very well. Lois

Old Jun 1st, 2002, 05:07 AM
Janet

I was just researching villas on my own and came across "Enerald Beach Villas"-six luxury villas in Barbados. Using Google type out the above plus comma Barbados and get information--looks fantastic!

Old Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:49 AM
penny

Stephanie I remember reading a post about a 17 million dollar villa in Barbados called the Cove Spring House. I just saw a review on caribean on line, Barbados, hotels, and I do remember the beautiful photos. Do a google search and you will find lots of info. I love Cap Juluca too! <BR>Barbados is an interesting island, lots to see and do. Not as picturesque as Bermuda, great restaurants and a few beach bars.