If you loved Braco please tell us why.

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 05:47 AM
George

If you loved Braco please tell us why.

Please share your positive and negative thoughts on Braco.
Thanks....George

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 09:10 AM
polly

My husband and stayed at Braco 3 years ago and loved it. Excellent service and lots of fun. We met great people.

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 12:15 PM
Lynn

Try www.grandlidovisitorshangout for extensive information.

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 08:27 PM
robin

We stayed at Braco the first season they opened. I wouldn't even know where to start to tell you how much we loved it. It's set up like a jamaican
village with low-rise units (they look more like a georgian style). The decor of the rooms are just charming--different rooms have different pastel colors with coordinated paint, bedding and even furniture. Valences are swagged over the headboard of your bed. The food and service were excellent, even though all of the restaurants weren't yet open. I believe now they have a Japanese restaurant, French restaurant in addition to an Italian cafe, open-air restaurant where the daily buffets are served--plus Manny's Jerk Pit, right off the beach. Several bars, including a swim-up, and one of the most beautiful pools I've ever seen. Beach was very nice as well. Staffers, especially the activity directors, made our stay complete. We left Jamaica with newfound friendships established. The people, more than anything, will stay within our hearts. We spent hours on end just mingling with staff and getting to know the culture. I just can't say enough about Braco. I hope you decide to go there.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 12:53 PM
DennyP

See a couple of dozen trip reports at www.dennyp.com