Iberostar Punta Cana or Sunscape??

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Travelling 2nd week of August with 4 teenagers and 2 ten yr. olds. Has any one been to two these 2 All Inclusives or does any one have any thoughts on which all inclusive might be better. Teenagers definately want other kids to hang out with at night. Need great beach, good rooms, good food and fun place.
Old May 14th, 2003, 02:00 PM

can't say enough good about Sunscape...best A-I we have been to.. check...http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/travel27.html and/or write me for my review and pictures
[email protected]
Old May 16th, 2003, 08:23 AM

Just got back from DR, weather will be very hot and humid in August, as for teenagers, I did not see any mostly couples. The beaches are beautiful however topless. The food is awful. There is no night live for teenagers. I would not recommend DR.
Old May 16th, 2003, 09:29 AM
me

Apple vacations now are having sales to both of these resorts ,depends on where you fly out of,as cheap as $579 USD p/p , one week stay for Sunscapes and $779 for Iberostars including airs+hotel+food+drinks !That is dirt cheap ,can't beat it.
For your kids the Iberostars would be the better choice - bigger and prettier hotel, more younger kids , nicer beach also.Good luck travelling.
Old May 16th, 2003, 10:52 AM

I haven't been to Sunscape, but I've been to the Iberostar, and I liked it a lot. There's a disco, which the kids would enjoy. I saw quite a few teens, though not all are going to be American. There are a lot of activities for kids as well. And I liked the food, but it's not gourmet quality.