Search

Club Med Virgin

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31st, 1969, 04:00 PM
Betsy

Club Med Virgin

I was on my honeymoon in Paris and on the second day my husband was admitted to the American Hospital in Neuilly-sur-Seine. Apparantly he had come down with Rheumatic Fever...go figure...<BR>He was too sick to fly home. Most of the time he was asleep and running a high fever. Most of my honeymoon was at his side or when I need a break sightseeing and shopping. <BR>We finally went home. It has been 5 years since our honeymoon. We are still trying to find time to plan for a second honeymoon......Believe me I feel your pain....

Old Mar 22nd, 2000, 04:34 PM
barb

I am planning a trip to Club Med Turks & Caicos with 3 friends, all women in late 20's. Any advice?

Old Mar 23rd, 2000, 10:14 AM
Laura

Barb, I've been to four Club Meds and Turks & Caicos was my favourite. What kind of advice are you looking for? <BR> <BR>You will have a wonderful time. It's a great resort. I understand that it is undergoing renovations now to make it even better. These renovations, I have heard, do not interfere with guests. <BR> <BR>Any questions, let me know. <BR> <BR>Laura

Old Mar 23rd, 2000, 07:41 PM
barb

Laura - Thanks for responding. I wanted to know if it was a good time. Worth it etc. We want a place to relax but also meet fun people and have a source of entertainment. I want to make sure the people who go to Club Med are in the same age range as my friends and me. Would you go back to Turks & caicos?

Old Mar 24th, 2000, 04:29 AM
Laura

Barb, I would definitely return to Turks & Caicos. That particular Club Med is one known as more of a singles resort, with a clientele ranging in age from 20's to 40's, although that varies from week to week. It is a fun place to be, with the opportunity to meet loads of people. <BR> <BR>I am going to Club Med Cancun in four weeks but my first choice was Turks & Caicos. Unfortunately, they didn't have any direct flights from Toronto in late April, so I chose Cancun instead. <BR> <BR>I think you've made a wonderful choice. <BR> <BR>Laura