Search

Romantic Resort

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2000, 04:05 PM
Mike

Romantic Resort

Just returned from an awesome week in St. John, our second trip and it won't be our last. We stayed in a villa overlooking Cinammon Bay. We would like to try a resort in the Caribbean next time. Any recommendations? Looking for: <BR>Secluded <BR>Small <BR>Great Beaches <BR>Individual cottages

Old Jun 26th, 2000, 06:16 PM
Louis

Without a doubt you are looking for Petit St. Vincent. http//www.psvresort.com This has everything you have requested.

Old Jun 28th, 2000, 02:57 AM
Karen

A wee bit north but a wonderful spot is the Meridian Club on Pine Cay in the Turks and Caicos. Only 12 rooms and one "cottage" seperate from the rooms (which are very generous sized - each with a screened porch!). Wonderful beach, great staff, certainly secluded and lovely!!!

Old Jul 3rd, 2000, 04:21 AM
Kay

Mike: <BR> <BR>I just returned from spending my honeymoon at ladera www.lader-resort.com on St. Lucia. I have never been to a more romantic island and resort in my life and I have traveled extensively in the Caribbean. The views from your very private balcony is eye-popping stunning. Go read my trip report and look at the web site. I HIGHLY recomend it and room R which is the deluxe 1 bedroom we had. <BR>Kay

Old Jul 5th, 2000, 08:14 AM
Abby

Hi Mike--we are thinking about renting a villa in St. John over the winter holidays, and I was curious which villa/realty company you went with, and what you thought of it? Was it tough to go grocery shopping, or did you pick up supplies in St. Thomas for the week? Thanks for the input!