Search

Honeymoon 2001

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2001, 10:39 AM
Bill

Honeymoon 2001

I will be going on my honeymoon in the beginning of September 2001. I am going nuts trying to decide where to go. We have never been to the Caribbean so I have no clue. We are looking for a relaxing place, nice beaches, with some adventure. We were thinking of Jamaica but heard it is shady. We were also thinking of the Grand Caymans but heard there isn't much to do except scuba/snorkel and it is expensive. HELP! Any ideas would be great.

Old Jan 10th, 2001, 10:53 AM
gabekarin

I am from the caribbean. I would reccomend Curacao or Bonaire they are two Dutch Islands off the coast of Venezuela. If you are more specific inWhat you like to do I would be able tyo advice you. <BR>I also recommend purchasing the vacation package that I market. It includes 5 FREE caribbean cruises and many other bonusses and benefits. We market it for $1295 for lifetime membership. We also guarantee financing for as little as $150 down. For details on this package or for more info on Curacao and Bonaire,contact me by e-mail.

Old Jan 10th, 2001, 11:11 AM
Kim

Jamaica is a wonderful Island please dont let the negetive views of some people sway you away from there. Our first experience in the Caribbean was Jamaica and it was our most memorable and favorite place to be. We stayed at Sandals Negril it was the greatest. The beach the staff, food, weather just everything was perfect. We will be back their as soon as we hit the rest of the Sandals resorts. Email me if you like!

Old Jan 11th, 2001, 03:03 AM
Bill

<BR>No matter were you go, you will be in the middle of hurricane season. You will be safer anywhere south of Barbados.But, you have a better chance of NOT seeing one than you do. Timothy Beach Resort in St. Kitts just came out with a nice honeymoon package. www.timothybeachresort.com

Old Jan 12th, 2001, 11:20 AM
kevin

My wife and I went Tortolla and stayed at the Sugar Mill Resort. We loved it. The staff was very friendly and had all of the answers to our many questions. We were really into good food and the Sugar Mill is probably one of the best restaurants in the West Indies. <BR> <BR>We also wanted to do a bunch of snorkeling and go on a day sail. We rented a jeep and traveled around tortolla exploring all of their beaches. <BR> <BR>It was great! <BR>