Search

Hedonism Resorts?!?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2001, 01:17 PM
Anne

Hedonism Resorts?!?

Getting ready to book a vacation to Jamaica and want to know about the Hedonism resorts. What are they all about? How uninhibited are they? Do they have a private or public beach? Anything else interesting would be great! <BR>Thanks in advance for your help.

Old Jan 16th, 2001, 03:19 PM
Kim

The property is fenced in but Sandals guests are welcome their. It is a nude all natural resort so anything goes as far as clothing. We seen all age groups there from skinny to fat so your looks does not matter. I felt very uncomfortable there so we only visited for awhile and went back to our resort. <BR>The resort itself is very nice and the people seemed to have not a care in the world.

Old Jan 17th, 2001, 05:33 AM
Bex

Go to www.dennyp.com everything you need to know about Hedo is at this site. Only been there on a night pass. Personally would not return.

Old Jan 22nd, 2001, 06:45 AM
Angela

I just returned from Hedo 3 last week. Had a really good time. The staff are very friendly,the entertainment was great.(open mind is required) There is a nude beach and a prude beach. Your choice. Activities on both beaches/pools.They have a piano bar and disco that stays open as late as 5:00 A.M. People of all different ages(18 and up) are there. Everyone is very friendly.If you are offended by nudity this isn't the place to go. Hope this helps you alittle. I would go back again.

Old Jan 27th, 2001, 03:03 PM
Tricia

This place is for losers who cant hook up in the U.S. There are ugly people everywhere. Alot of prostitutes and lonely men. Anything goes it depends what your motives are.

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 11:54 AM
rick

heard Hedonism is planning the largest all nude wedding for Valentine's Day. sure beates having to rent a tux!