Has anyone stayed at Anole Villa in St. John?

Sep 30th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Original Poster

Has anyone stayed at Anole Villa in St. John?

I have been researching all the websites available for villas for rent in St. John and is so dificult to decide, but have narrowed it down to the north shore area -- the only villa there that we can afford is "Anole." Has anyone stayed there or knows anything about this villa. We know that it does not have any A/C and that is a little scary... but the pictures look so nice. Please let me know if you have stayed there or if you have any suggestions for a villa in that area (Cinnamon Bay, Peter Bay or Hawksnest Bay). We are two families with 2 kids each, planning on going next May or June. Thanks.
Oct 1st, 2005, 06:03 AM

islegirl,
I do not know that villa..however I highly recommend that you find a villa that is fully air conditioned.

We went to ST John this past June.We stayed in a villa that only had ac in the bedrooms..it was very hot.It made for a bad trip as our 3 year old was groggy from being hot...the whole trip.

I can give you some websites to research to find a villa with AC.

www.caribbeanway.com
www.vivacations.com
www.caribbeanday.com
www.caribbeanvilla.com

Peter Bay is very expensive as it is an exclusive neighborhood.I do not think that you will find anything that is cheap in there.

You might want to consider another location on the island as its a small island and the North Shore beaches are never that far away.At the most..30-40 minutes from the east end of the island.

Good luck and I hope that I was of some help.

Christie
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:41 AM

islegirl

There are several posts in the archives at USVI On-line ( http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/search.html ) on Anole. One as recent as August 2005. Enter Anole-archives-case sensitive.

Lack of AC was an issue with one post.