Grenada - great hotels without AI

Old Jul 3rd, 2021, 02:54 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grenada - great hotels without AI

Hope you can help. We are planning a trip for next year (all being well) and are focused on Grenada. Most of the hotels we have looked at seem to be all inclusive, which we are not over-keen on. Is is possible to find a great hotel on a great beach that doesn't demand either full board, half board or all inclusive? Would need to be within walking distance of safe places where we can eat. Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 4th, 2021, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't think of many places you can walk to for eating from a hotel that is on Grand Anse for example. And that is the greatest beach in Grenada. There are a few in the area and some further away eg Aquarium or in St Georges or Lance aux Epines for which you will need a car or take a taxi to/from. The times I have been to Grenada I had AI and it was the best option for us, we still ate out sometimes as and explored the entire island with our rental car. There is a mall on Grand Anse but it was a bit run down, not somewhere I want to have dinner.

Coyaba on Grand Anse has meal plans so you could just choose breakfast and no other meals.
Ramada Grenada is also on Grand Anse
I like La Sagesse very much but it is nowhere near places to eat but they have their own restaurant.

Last edited by balthy; Jul 4th, 2021 at 05:34 AM.