Reload this Page >

Going to Grand Lido San Spouci

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19th, 2000, 11:28 AM
george

We are going to Grand Lido San Souci for the first ten days of February.Have requested a room in Block A. Would appreciate any tips relative to the facility and river rafting in the area. Have been to Dunn's Falls and have taken the bus ride from Mo Bay. <BR>Thanks !!!

Old Dec 22nd, 2000, 05:22 AM
Dave

Sign up for your freebies as soon as you can. Bring earplugs. <BR> <BR>Some of the recent posts of GLSS have not been too complimentary.

Old Dec 22nd, 2000, 05:23 AM
Dave

Sign up for your freebies as soon as you can. Bring earplugs. <BR> <BR>Some of the recent posts of GLSS have not been too complimentary.

Old Dec 22nd, 2000, 06:44 AM
george

Dave ....if you are referring to the noise from the night club I was told that it was closed. Any other input would be appreciated.

Old Dec 26th, 2000, 10:19 AM
Laurie

Hi...my husband & I were there last February and loved it. We've been to a few other destinations, so we did have something to compare to. <BR>The nude beach on the resort it nicer and more scenic than the 'regular' beach, and you don't have to be nude to be on it. <BR>The service, staff and food were exceptional. We saw a report when we came back on some of the worlds nicest spas (on t.v.) and wasn't the San Souci named for their food and services. <BR>The spa treatments are wonderful. <BR>All in all, we both rated this place as the most relaxing vacation we've ever been on. Enjoy!