Floris Suite Hotel -- Any information?

May 15th, 2002, 07:45 AM
No Bride Gene

Floris Suite Hotel -- Any information?

Has anyone been to the Floris Suite Hotel in Curacao? I'm inquiring in reference to my fall wedding, so I'm hungry for any information/feedback anyone may have. Thanks.

May 15th, 2002, 09:26 AM
No Bride Gene

Sorry -- Also, if anyone has any other ideas about hotels/resorts in Aruba, Bonaire, or Curacao, I'd be grateful for the information. Thanks.

May 15th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Myrna

I have tons of info on Aruba. Just email me off-board and I'll be happy to respond.

Jun 7th, 2002, 06:59 PM
CJ

Just returned from a week at the Floris Suite Hotel. It is MAGNIFICENT !! Grounds & suites are impeccably maintained. Service is outstanding. Staff is friendly and helpful. On site restaurant is incredible. Beautiful island. Excellent value.
I highly recommend it.

Jun 9th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Nadine

The Suites are located by the Trade Center and have two conference rooms--I hope they don't have any conferences while you are there. The Avila Beach Hotel is lovely--did you look into this property? Check out Where2Stay.com for travelers reviews on many properties in Curacao.
For Aruba, research visitaruba.com (visit aruba) or type out "Aruba, tourism" in Google for wedding info.

Jun 9th, 2002, 11:13 AM
Nadine

If you go into Google and type out "Curacao Weddings" you'll get info on weddings and best resorts.