Search

Family of Five

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Lisa

Family of Five

Help! We're having a LOT of trouble finding a resort in the Caribean that will take 5 in a room. We have 2 teenagers and an infant. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 03:00 AM
Carol Ann Forde

I think if you book a suite you should be able to get enough room, but five in one room sounds very cramped.<BR><BR>Try Jolly Beach Resort in Antigua, the supersaver rooms have no single supplement so you can get two rooms, one for you and one for your kids.<BR><BR>www.jollybeachresort.com

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 03:32 AM
Penney

I believe that the Beaches Resorts in both Turks and Caicaos and Jamaica ahve two bedroom suites where 5 would easily fit.

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 04:47 AM
Bill

Timothy Beach Resort in St. Kitts has town house condo's on the Caribbean beach. www.timothybeachresort.com

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 06:34 PM
Lisa

Thanks for the suggestions! I think we've got a plan now!

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:34 AM
Kathy

You can find an article and listing of resorts that take a family of 5 on the website for vacationkids.com. You don't have to book with them to see which resorts will put 5 in a room.

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:08 AM
linda

Have travelled several times with teenager, 7 year old and 2 year old---some suggestions are Beaches Turks and Caicos---presidential suite---1 bedroom for adults and infant in crib---pullout couch and rollaway bed in living room---plenty of room for all.<BR>A great choice could be Windjammer Landing in ST. Lucia---almost all accomodations are villas--most with 2 to 3 bedrooms, most with private plunge pool.<BR>Also---just got back from the Buccaneer in ST. Croix which we loved and many people found adjoining Ocean View rooms to be reasonable---we stayed in the beachside dubloons with our two younger kids and it was very roomy with two queen beds--might be able to add a rollaway and crib or one could stay on the window seat bed which looked quite inviting. Have fun