Diva Aruba Beach Resort?

Jul 8th, 2001, 12:54 PM
JMoore

Diva Aruba Beach Resort?

We've found a deal on an all-inclusive package at the Divi Aruba Beach Resort with exchange privileges with Tamarijn Resort. Has anyone stayed at either of these resorts and what can you share with us??

Jul 9th, 2001, 05:50 AM
Chris

I didn't pay a lot of attention to either but the Divi Aruba looked better off than the Tamarijn. The Tamarijn appeared to be very rundown in my opinion. Given the price of the Tam, you could do much better for your money.

Jul 13th, 2001, 12:59 PM
Mary

My husband & I stayed there 4 yrs ago and plan to go back next year. We loved it. The food is good and you can also eat and drink at the Tamaryn. The Divi is by far the better resort. By all means, book it.

Jul 14th, 2001, 09:24 AM
june

DO NOT RECOMEND THIS RESORT - it is terribly rundown. It is like staying in a Motel 6 on a nice beach. The managemnt and front desk people are the rudest people we have ever encountered. The food at the tam and the buffet at the resort are monotonous. You need to make reservations by standing in line at 10 am for the next evening at the Red Parrot - sometimes later whenever someone shows up with the reservation book. Just what you want to do on vacation! You should look into the Wyndham or one of the other hotels - you will be much happier - also you do not need to go all inclusive in Aruba there are alot of wonderful restaurants. The DIVI however i would not return to if someone gave me an all expense paid vacation.

Jul 18th, 2001, 09:09 PM
Susie

Was there last fall - stayed at Tam with exchange privs at Divi. Both are dumps. June's right on the money.

Mary - our friends stayed there 3 years ago and recommended it - they were shocked when they saw our pics from this trip. You should check it out before you book it again.