Reload this Page >

Curacao - Any hotel suggestions?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 1998, 01:37 PM
Debbie

We are looking for a hotel that caters to scuba divers on Curacao for a week in September or October of 1998. Have read the literature on Habitat Curacao but don't know anyone that has been there since it just opened in 1996. Anyone know anything about Habitat Curacao or any other dive oriented property on Curacao??

Old May 4th, 1998, 01:50 PM
Bart

Try www.scubadiving.com. It's the message board for Rodales Scuba Diving Mag. You'll get lot's of advice.

Old May 11th, 1998, 12:15 PM
Bette

Was in Curacao during last Thanksgiving. Stayed
off the beaten track (45 minutes away from town)
at the Coral Cliff Hotel. Had a Junior Suite and
it was beautiful. There were only 2 other couples at the hotel, primarily beacuse it is so far away from Williamstad and the other town (which is
connected by a canal and the "moving bridge"). Beaches VERY VERY ROCKY....the rockiest that I have
been to. Rented a car and ate all over. People
very nice. Would I go back? Too many other islands to visit. This June leaving for Eleuthera for 8 days...

If you go, have fun and enjoy!

Old May 17th, 1998, 11:01 PM
Sharon

Debbie, I have spent some time at the Princess Beach Hotel - it's outside Willemstad (10 minutes drive by shuttle) and right on the beach so I'm sure it has something to do with diving. Besides - it's more of a paradise than a hotel and I wish I could stay there for the rest of my life !

Old May 18th, 1998, 05:29 PM
Harriet

Hi, agree with previous post.Just returned last week from the Princess. There is an excellent dive shop on site, also have you heard of the Seaquarium? they have a dive to hand feed sharks. Rob and Harriet