Search

Cottages in Bermuda

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14th, 1998, 11:09 AM
Kathy McHugh

Cottages in Bermuda

I am looking to travel to Bermuda in October and am interested in staying this time at a charming cottage or small hotel on the shore, with on-site or nearby access to tennis. I've stayed at the large hotels before, but I don't know where to begin to find a reasonably priced cottage, room enough for two couples. Any suggestions?

Old Oct 4th, 1998, 02:14 PM
Polly

Avoid Marley Beach Cottages. Fodor needs to go take another look...dirty,no beach, no spa, no health club, mice running around, person checked out during our arrival due to total dissatisfaction. NO BEACH..,sharp rocks that will cut you to shreds as I was warned by another guest. Not sure where to send you...

Polly

Avoid Marley Beach Cottages. Fodor needs to go take another look...dirty,no beach, no spa, no health club, mice running around, person checked out during our arrival due to total dissatisfaction. NO BEACH..,sharp rocks that will cut you to shreds as I was warned by another guest. Not sure where to send you...

Polly

Old Dec 22nd, 1998, 01:55 PM
Kris

I recommend Horizons & Cottages - it's charming and has tennis.

Old Dec 23rd, 1998, 02:33 PM
Mike

We stay at Pompano Beach Club a few years ago and it was a great small bach club. 5-6 small units around pool/facilities and beach. Very friendly, private and romantic <BR>