Costa Romantica

Jun 30th, 1998, 05:01 AM
Joanne

Costa Romantica

am planning to take a cruise with friends on the Costa Romantica. Has anyone been on it or any Costa cruise? Will start in Ft. lauderdale, Key West and the Cayman Islands. Thanks,

Jul 2nd, 1998, 04:07 PM
JENN

I SAILED ON THE COSTA CLASSICA ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO...COSTA IS A GOOD CRUISE LINE...THE SHIP WAS BEAUTIFUL...THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND THE SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING...ALTHOUGH I FELT THE SHIP WAS MORE FOR FAMILIES AND COUPLES...NOT MANY SINGLES ABOARD...

Jul 3rd, 1998, 05:34 PM
Wendy

My husband and I sailed on the Costa Romantica and the Costa Classica. The ships were lovely, the service excellent and lots to do onboard. Both cruises had a fair number of Europeans, which we enjoyed - Costa is a big cruise line in Europe. I highly recommend Costa and would never hesitate to take another cruise on that line.

Jul 4th, 1998, 05:28 AM
Mark

Oh contrare! Costa Romantica is not just for families. Me and my wife sailed on Romantica and seen San Juan, St Thomas, Bahama's and travel with a company group of over 20 people, and most of the group was single and had no trouble meeting others! It was a blast. Costa is a very fine Italian cruise line, not the largest ships, but known for quality and a little more classier then the "singles" cruises.

Jul 22nd, 1998, 07:50 PM
SEYMOUR Laper

MY WIFE AND I TOOK THE THE FIRST CARRIBIAN CRUISE
THE COSTA ROMANTICA MADE LAST OCTOBER, A 4 DAY CRUISE. IT WAS A DISASTER.SERVICE VERY SLOW,ROOMS
TINY. NEVER AGAIN.