Reload this Page >

Clothing Optional 4 or 5 star AI?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Dan

My wife and I are looking for a very nice AI that has access to a clothing optional beach. We are not looking for anything like Sandals or Hedonism. Something more quaint. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 03:53 AM
greg

Couples Negril - www.couples.com. Fits your description

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 07:31 AM
L

Grand Lido Braco has a clothing optional beach and pool with swim up bar. Its rate 6 golden apples by Apple Vacations.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 08:06 AM
xxx

FYI, Sandals does not offer clothing optional beach. And Couples is very nice resort on a Bloody Bay in Negril. Grand Lido is also nice. Neither are small, quaint resorts as you mentioned.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Lucy

One &quot;golden apple&quot; in their system equals about one half star or diamond in the Mobil and AAA systems.<BR><BR>Swallow a BIG grain of salt along with those apples.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 09:59 AM
xxx

The &quot;au naturel&quot; beach at Grand Lido Braco is not clothing optional. It is nudity required.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 10:06 AM
me

just returned from Couples Negril, it is a medium sized resort, I did see quite a few topless women, on the beach, at the pool...well..pretty much everywhere! <BR><BR>I did see one couple that was totally nude, but they were off to the left of Couples, I think between Couples and Gand Lido, I was told they could go totally nude because that ONE spot they were in was &quot;unclaimed&quot; so to speak beach.