Search

Cayman Ritz Question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cayman Ritz Question

Going to Grand Cayman for our 25th anniversary - can't wait, went there on our honeymoon and really looking forward to it! I have a question that I have searched and can't find the answer to, may seem trivial but since packing space is a premium thought I'd toss it out there.

We have an oceanfront room booked and wondering, are there coffee makers in the rooms? Silly, yes but I love my morning coffee and don't want to have to rely on room service or a trip down to the restaurant. I have my own little mini travel coffee pot but takes up precious space that I'd rather use for other 'necessities'!! hehe

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!!!
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 01:47 PM

Can't you just call the Ritz and ask?
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Original Poster

Tried that (the 800 number) - she wasn't sure - said it listed 'coffee service'. I took that to mean like room service?
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM

It's not a difficult question to ask a hotel person. If the person who took your call couldn't handle your request for info, I would of simply found someone who could confirm....like a manager. After all, isn't the Ritz supposed to be known for superb service? There surely has to be someone at that hotel who can help you?
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 05:57 PM

Yes- there is a mini coffee pot in the room with reg & decaf and great tea bags! I survived on free room coffee and apples from the pool for 4 days in sept. coz the oceanfront rooms are far from the main hotel and everything is soooo expensive in the caymans. Don't bring a coffee pot but think about a few munchies and maybe some wine in your suitcase, instead! The balconies are perfect for sunset viewing with a glass of wine! Happy 25th!