My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia