Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

caribbean get-a-way with rtwo children (1 and 3)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2001, 10:38 AM
Martine

We are looking for place to spend five days in the sun. We are bringing our two children age 1 and 3. Does anyone have any suggestions. We are not looking for the expensive all-inclusives.

Old Jan 9th, 2001, 11:17 AM
Eric

We took our 2 yr & 3 1/2 yr old children to St. Barts. Safe, clean & quiet Island. We had a great time.

Old Jan 9th, 2001, 07:33 PM
nik

We've been to St. Martin three times with our kids, now 2 & 4. Friendly people, and they loved the beach & pool. <BR>We stayed at Nettle Bay Beach Club- right on the beach, big breakfast every morning, close to Marigot. Good luck!

Old Jan 10th, 2001, 10:46 AM
gabekarin

I would suggest to purchase the membership package of the Vacationclub. You receive deep discount condo rates and dining rates plus free cruises and $4000 in free airfare to the caribbean. <BR>I am from Curacao, if you want I can forward you info about Curacao and Bonaire . Two dutch Islands in the Caribbean. They are not too expensive. <BR>I have appartments there I could rent you plus provide discount car rental. <BR>For info please e-mail me.

Old Jan 10th, 2001, 11:27 AM
Anon

<BR>Another ad from gabekarin.