Search

Cancun

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 12:23 PM
Alma Castellanos

Cancun

I am planning to go to Cancun. I would like to get some quotes on tours to Maya ruins, and best places to visit. This is my first time going to Cancun. I want to get ready for June

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 02:00 PM
Phil

Chitchen (sp?) Itza is a neat site, but a long bus ride from Cancun (or a short pricey small plane flight). Also, be careful of the restaurants near the site...they don't necessarily have the 'good' water that you'll find on the hotel strip at Cancun. Plus the interior of the Yucatan is much warmer than the coast, so try to keep hydrated.

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 02:00 PM
Phil

Chitchen (sp?) Itza is a neat site, but a long bus ride from Cancun (or a short pricey small plane flight). Also, be careful of the restaurants near the site...they don't necessarily have the 'good' water that you'll find on the hotel strip at Cancun. Plus the interior of the Yucatan is much warmer than the coast, so try to keep hydrated.

Old May 1st, 1999, 08:07 PM
Diane

Check out the Latin America forum for more postings regarding Cancun, etc.

Old May 27th, 1999, 04:16 AM
bob

try this web site www.cancunmx.com they have a great chat room and more info on Cancun than you'll ever need....have a great trip