Breezes Runaway Bay

Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:03 PM
Linda

Breezes Runaway Bay

Anyone out there going to this resort? I will be there April 9 for 9 nights. Cant wait.
Linda

Apr 3rd, 2002, 06:04 AM
Melissa

I was there in November, and I wish I was going again in April!!! It was great!!

Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:14 AM
Sheli

Linda:

I was there last year (Jan 2001) and we had a grea time. I too wish I were going back soon...but it will be Napa Valley for our trip this year.

Have a great time!

Sheli

Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:54 AM
Trish

Sorry, here's a real bad review. We went in February 2002....it was horrible. The food was COLD, ANTS in the room, service (toward women only) was ignored. I tried to talk to the manager, as the satisfaction guarantee says to..he was always to busy. The guarantee is worthless, because if your unhappy there, why would you want to go back!! Hope you have a better time.

Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:32 PM
Linda

Thanks for your replies. I have heard mostly good reviews about this resort, but you are the second person I know of that went in February and were very disappinted. They said pretty much the same things. I wonder if the staff has changed to make such a difference. Anyway whatever the reason I hope they get it straightened out before I get there. Anyone with a positive review that has been there more recent than February? Thanks Linda