Search

Breezes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 11:56 AM
K&R

Breezes

We are going to Breezes in July for a mini getaway. We are booked to be in an Oceanfront Room, are these rooms on the first floor only? I would prefer not to be on the first floor, plus, I read in an earlier post that somebody suggested not getting a first floor room. Does anyone know why the 1st floor is not good?

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 01:32 PM
xxx

Which Breezes? Runaway, Bahamas or Curacao?

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 04:43 PM
K&R

Sorry! Breezes in the Bahamas.

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 06:24 AM
jane

K&R,<BR>I tried to e-mail you @ this address but did'nt transmit... I am staying @ Breezes early April, 02. Could you send me a reply about your stay. Recommend which building to stay in? Is the construction finished? Any info would be great!!!<BR>jane

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:49 PM
Jill

I just got back from a 5 nite stay at Breezes and had a blast. I don't know if all the rooms like the one you are staying in are on the bottom floor but I would say that it may be somewhat noisy. I was on the second floor and had the pool/ocean view. It wasn't too noisy but it may prevent you from sleeping late. I was usually up by 9 or 10am,about the time people hit the pool. It usually quiets down around 5 or 6pm,when people are napping and getting ready for dinner. I hope that helps you out.