Reload this Page >

Bonaire - Quiet Getaway?

Search

Bonaire - Quiet Getaway?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25th, 1998, 06:38 AM
Rufus & Tchad

Bonaire - Quiet Getaway?

We are currently planning a honeymoon for August 1999(we think ahead!), and considering that this will be the rainy season in most of the Carribean, we thought a safe bet would be Bonaire. We also wanted a place that was somewhat peaceful where we could be pampered after the craze of preparing a very large wedding. We have read alot on Bonaire but would like to hear about the personal experiences of others. Also, has anyone visited Harbour Village?

Old Jul 25th, 1998, 11:46 AM
bobc

see bottom of this page dated 2-27-98 for a report. sand dollar was great-i dont think that there is a resort on bonaire that "pampers" you,but it is very laid back,quiet,and beautiful!if you fly on klm airlines or its caribbean airline,antilles airlines,you used to be able to "island hop" to aruba or curacao for a day trip round trip for only 25 u.s. dollars!!!!(based on availability)

Old Jul 26th, 1998, 03:45 AM
john

<BR>Hi,I am very interested in Harbor Village..Bonaire. <BR>There is to much info on this board for me to get back to 2/27 post on Harbor Village. Can someone forward or post reply to get it current. <BR> <BR>I have called there and it's sounds about right, no pamppering!! <BR>

Old Aug 19th, 1998, 03:37 PM
Karen

Captain Don's Habitat without a doubt. The villas are simple but beautiful not 100ft from the water. Little sand beach right there with great snorkeling. Beautiful hotel facilities too. Bars, pool, restaurant. Foods real good, service excellent, friendly. Kunukuu Band on Thursday is not to be missed. Experienced, carefull dive masters. Wonderful place. We go for the third year in a row this Feb. Email me I'll tell you more. Karen

Old Apr 28th, 1999, 04:50 PM
Bill & Lee

Let us know what you specifically want to know about Harbour Village or anything else about Bonaire and we will get back to you in two weeks.