Reload this Page >

boarding procedure(cruise)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 06:31 PM
someone

can anyone tell me the boarding procedure for a cruise(i.e. customs, searches)we wanted to bring a little ganja to jamacia.<BR>were departing from new orleans. thanks in advance.

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 06:54 PM
idontlike

You wait in line for 7 hours with the other cattle, you moo, you wait in line for dinner, you wait in line to get off the boat, you wait in like to take your excursion, you wait in line for your bill at the end of the cruise, so you can pay for all of your $10 beers.<BR><BR>Enjoy!

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 07:00 PM
idonteither

JKTH-- you need to post this on the cruise board, not the carribean board. mooooo

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Don't be ridiculous

You are planning to bring ganja TO Jamaica? Do you also bring ice cubes to Antarctica? Or sushi and sashimi to Japan? <BR>What a completely absurd question.

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 10:46 AM
Penney

They do search luggage and items/baggage that you bring on to the ship go through a scanner.

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 01:01 PM
jean

First of all, I've never stood in line for 7 hours, and never waited in line for an excursion (we go on our ouwn) and never waited to get off the boat and never paid $10 for a beer. If you've never been on a cruise (quite obvious), don't answer a question you know nothing about. Sounds like bitter grapes to me.

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 07:50 AM
klick

I think most people forgot to add the following line : <BR>"You get caught attempting to import a dangerous substance, you go to jail in JAMAICA - not the U.S.A., get raped, get AIDS, die". <BR><BR>