Search

Best trip ever!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 09:45 AM
amber

Best trip ever!!!!!

Just got back from TCI. Stayed at Ocean Club West. It was awesome. The island is incredible. Took over 900 digital pics!! The island is very expensive but worth every penny. I have found eden!!

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 06:51 AM
Dan

Where is TCI? I'm also looking for Eden.

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 06:57 AM
Karen

900 pix! It is awesome but so it that number! LOL. If you are looking for tropical bliss in Eden, Dan, you won't find it in the Turks and Caicos since it is arid and dry on most of the islands and cays but you will find absolutely amazing water, beaches and diving! So, Amber, where did you stay?

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 07:56 PM
amber

Stayed at Ocean Club West on Provo. The resort was amazing. Provo is very flat, with lots of palm trees, cactus, pine trees, & flowers. I did not find it dry at all. It's not lush like Tortola but not barren & brown like St. Martin. The snorkeling was incredible, like looking through a tropical aquarium. Coral Gardens is a must see snorkel spot, avoid it when Club Med & the other all-inclusive resorts dump their people off. The Tiki Huts are realy cool, the water is like glass. You must rent a 4WD to get to the best beaches though. Out of all the islands that I have been to, this is by far my new fav.

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 12:24 PM
Kim

Amber -- I thought the same thing having stayed at Ocean Club 5/2000 (aside from the jellyfish problem I was impressed).<BR><BR>Then we went to Anguilla.....blows Provo away.