Reload this Page >

Best Pool - Hyatt or Radisson???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 05:56 PM
emhg

Have read that the Radisson is the nicest place in Aruba now, but was curious about which place has the nicer pool?

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 06:47 AM
Jill

Absolutley Hyatt!! Radissons IS nice, but if anyone says it is nicer probably has not been there!<BR><BR>You'll see when you get there!

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 11:33 AM
Bro

The Hyatt definitely has the better pool but the Radisson's isn't bad. I happen to like the Radisson's rooms better than the Hyatt. It all depends which is more important to you, the room you spend a lot of time in or the outside beauty. If it is the outside amenities than nothing in Aruba compares to the Hyatt.

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 12:17 PM
Ted

I've swum in both recently and prefer the Radisson's uncrowded zero entry pool to the Hyatt's over-crowded one. Walking into the Radisson's pool is like entering the ocean. And the water is the perfect temperature.<BR><BR>Both are great, of course. <BR><BR>

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Dee

Just returned from an 8 day stay at the Radisson. The Hyatt and the Radisson have great pools, however, I prefer the Radisson's two pools since they are less congested.....likewise with the beach area.

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Bud

I echo Dee's sentiments on the difference between the Hyatt and Radisson. Radisson had more room to move around at the pool.