Search

Bermuda in Jan?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 10:32 AM
Sunora

Bermuda in Jan?

MY HUSBAND AND I ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF OUR FRIENDS WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A TRIP TO BERMUDA IN JAN. IS IT VERY BUSY THAT TIME OF YEAR? IS IT TOO COLD FOR BERMUDA? AND WE WERE THINKING OF FINDING LODGING WHEN WE ARRIVED TO BE A BIT ADVENTUROUS. ANY SUGGESTIONS? SHOULD WE PLAN AHEAD AND BOOK SOMEWHERE? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. CHEERS!

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 11:28 AM
weather

average high temperature in Bermuda in January - 67<BR><BR>average low temperature in Jan - 59<BR><BR>average water temperature in Jan - 64

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 11:31 AM
toocold for me

Bermuda is in the Atlantic Ocean, about 500 miles east of C ape Hateras in North Carolina. Is it too cole in Bermuda in January? Well, that depends on where you are traveling from, and what you want to do on vacation.<BR><BR>It's plenty warm enough in Bermuda in January to golf, bike, hike, etc. But if you are looking for beaches and water sports, I would suggest MUCH further south.

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 01:59 PM
frank

If you like tgo hike, ride mopeds and explore and play golf, visit a fantastic country and enjoy yourself in all ways othert thaan being a beach bunny you have to go. Otherweise go further south.<BR>

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Gwood

Bermuda is great any time of year but no for beach or swimming in Jan. Lots of other things to do, great shopping, sightseeing and day trips. Stay at Waterloo House in Hamilton or Newstead or Horizons if you want to be away from town. Can't go wrong with any of these.

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 12:02 PM
freewoman

Bermuda too cold for me in January. Don't know about Bermuda, but you have to have a place to stay when you arrive in Cayman. When I was there in May there was a fellow on the plane with us who had been travelling around and backpacking and staying on the beaches. When we arrived in Cayman, they informed him he could not stay until he had secured a place to sleep.