bermuda in february

Old Dec 30th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bermuda in february

we are thinking about spending 4 days in bermuda at the end of feb -- would that be a nice time of year to go? how is the weather? also, your recommendations for nice places to stay would be great! THANKS.
Old Dec 30th, 2004, 08:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
It will be cold. Bermuda's best weather is from May to October. I would recommend southern caribbean would be better in the month of Feb.
The Reefs is a lovely small hotel. I would wait till warmer weather though.
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 05:31 AM

girlonthego is right. The Feb weather is very unpredictable. Check out www.bermudatourism.com and take a look at the section marked where to stay. You will have a big choice of hotels, b and b's and smaller properties.
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 11:48 AM
sp

Go to www.weather.bm and click on climate data. This will give you the most detailed information on the weather. This is the site that I have always used. The weather will be around 70 degrees and very spring-like - off and on wet/windy weather mixed with sun. It will not be beach weather, but you could still swim in a heated pool. If you want to go for nice walks on the beach, Elbow Beach would be a great choice - the newly decorated rooms are very nice. My favourite small resort is Pompano Beach Resort - they have tons of pictures on their site - www.pompanobeachresort.com - it is on a small, calm bay - so the beach walks are out (but then you can walk along the public south-shore beaches which are only 10-15 minutes away by scooter). We also prefer to ride the scooters at this end (west) of the island because it's not congested - it's pretty hair-raising anywhere else. At Pompano, the setting is breathtaking, the owners are extremely hospitable and the dining is gourmet with a view that will blow you away.
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 12:15 PM
sp

made a mistake on Pompano's web site - it's www.pompanobeachclub.com