Reload this Page >

Bermuda for under $1000

Search

Bermuda for under $1000

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Alice

Bermuda for under $1000

Is it possible for 2 people to stay at a nice place in Bermuda for 3 nights in April for under $1000? And if so - what is a nice place? Unfortunately, we have expensive taste. Looking for a mellow place - not much activity. Just beach and relaxation. Preferably no kids.<BR>Thanks in advance.

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Nancy

Alice, Try the Rosedon in Hamilton, not that expensive (by Bermuda standards), we did not stay there we stayed at Elbow (which we hated), we toured the Rosedon it was simply beautiful and elegant.

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 06:21 AM
Parrot Mom

All the experts on Bermuda are at....www.keyguide.com/cgi-local/index.cgi.....these are Bermuda Obsessed People..lol

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 09:58 AM
jane

Agree with the above post about Rosedon. We stayed at Rosedon a few years ago and found it to be lovely and quintessential bermuda at a reasonable price. It is right in Hamiton (nice for shopping, restaurants) so it is not on the beach but I believe they have sharing privileges at a resort beach and a shuttle. In order to keep costs down and experience both the beaches and Hamilton we stayed a few nights at a beach resort and a few nights at Rosedon and it was a winning combination.

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 10:03 AM
AA

Alice, check out www.royalpalms.bm<BR>i.e. Royal Palms Hotel (just around the corner from Rosendon). It's a beautiful, little hotel, very elegant and charming yet not terribly expensive. We loved it there and when we return that's where we going to stay. Good luck.