Beaches Negril

Old Oct 8th, 1999, 05:06 PM
Mary

Beaches Negril

Looking for recent experiences at Beaches Negril.

Old Oct 13th, 1999, 05:55 PM
Mary

Hi - Still looking for any responses

Old Oct 20th, 1999, 10:40 AM
Jim B

Beaches Negril is great. I have been therer for the past two years with my family (2 children now 5.5 & 4), and they have a great time as well. Scuba Diving is OK (very convinient, but not the best in the Caribbean), Water skiing, Sea Kayaks, and paddle boats are readily available; resturants are Fantastic and varied, babbystting is available by very pleasant child center workers, really well set up for the kids with multi-track activities, kids resturant for meals, and overall layout. <BR> <BR>If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask.

Old May 28th, 2000, 04:29 PM
Eleanor

Did you stay at Beaches Inn...we are planning to stay there...is it nice and we were told we have access to the other properties...

Old May 29th, 2000, 05:14 AM
Lenore

Hi Mary.... <BR>Just got back from Beaches Inn...I'm a travel consultant and was at all of the Sandals resorts doing inspections a few weeks ago! <BR>Beaches Inn is small, but cozy! The rooms are not luxurious, but their nice and clean and have all that you require to be comfortable. The beach is great and the pool is nice. The property does not have the same luxurious accommodations that most of the other properties have...however, it is not crowded and you can relax very nicely there and when you desire to have more activties or choices visiting the other properties will cater to those needs! <BR>I would also like to add, that the staff at Beaches Inn is quite nice and I would recommend that you ask for Stacy who is the sales manager and a lovely and accommodating person! Tell her that Lenore says hello if you happen to meet up with her! <BR>Have a wonderful time and if you need any further information, feel free to contact me! Lenore