Reload this Page >

Atlantis - how to get best deal

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 05:19 AM
Jessica

I am thinking of going to Atlantis in March with kids (6, 8) and my mother and my teenage au pair. I've been checking package prices through the airline websites. Is that a good way to do it, or am I better off with a travel agent or doing hotel and air separate or is there some other method of booking? (I don't live in a major metropolitan area.) I know it won't be cheap, but I still want the best deal I can get.

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 05:30 AM
Lisa

Use a travel agent!! They get special prices with air and hotel. Do not use the on line booking services.If you have a problem who will you call. Use someone you can talk with!

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 08:52 AM
Gail

Whenever I've gone to Atlantis I've used a travel agent. Find one that uses either Apple Vacation Tours or GoGo tours. They both offer very good package prices. You'll love the ATlantis. It's awesome!!

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 09:41 AM
gail

Jessica, you might try Liberty Travel, they usually have great prices and package deals to the carribean and the Atlantis in particular. <BR> <BR>What I would do is price shop and get several options and then pick the best deal. <BR> <BR>I agree Travel Agents will have good info and you also might try the American and Delta tour desks for prices as well. <BR> <BR>The Atlantis is something your kids will remember always. <BR> <BR>Have a great trip. <BR> <BR>gail

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 10:04 AM
Lisa

Liberty Travel is great! Give them a call for your vacation to the Atlantis!