Aruba Restaurants & Activities

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 06:33 AM
Kathy

Aruba Restaurants & Activities

My husband and I (late 20s) will be going to Aruba for a week in the middle of May. I would appreciate any suggestions for great restaurants and "must see/do" activities. We will be staying at the Wyndham. It will be our first trip there. I definitely want to rent waverunners!! Thanks.

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 07:37 PM
Vanessa

One of my all time favourite day trips on vacation was the jeep tour of Aruba. It's a definite "must do".

Old Apr 27th, 2001, 06:39 AM
Arlene

Aruba is fabulous. Although I have not been to Aruba in May, I have visited in April and in February, the weather is fabulous. Restaurants are excellent, depending on your budget the top of the line restaurants are, Valentino's, Chez Mathilde, The Flying Fishbone, El Gaucho, Ruins del Mar. For lunch walked down to the Hyatt. Have a great time.

Old Apr 27th, 2001, 09:45 AM
GP

Hi Kathy, <BR>My husband and I (also in our late 20's) are also going to Aruba in the middle of May (11-14). It's our first time as well, and we are staying at the Marriott. Check out arubabound.com. I found it very helpful, and there are many hotel pictures and useful links. <BR> <BR>Have a great time!! <BR>

Old Apr 30th, 2001, 07:08 AM
chazz

Our favorite stuff in Aruba: sailing/snorkelling trips (e.g. Mi Dushi, Octopus, several others), and swimming and snorkelling at Baby Beach (got there by car). <BR>