Aruba Plus Card worth it?

Jun 4th, 2002, 12:05 PM
happy

Aruba Plus Card worth it?

Do you get this card and find it's worth the money? How does it work for resturants? Do you inform before you order or just hand them card when bill is presented?

Jun 8th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Roe

I dont think so.

Jun 9th, 2002, 03:43 AM
Ryan

I haven't used mine yet, but everything I've read from people online (with the exception of the last cryptic response), led me to believe it's worth it. It's only $13 with shipping, so it doesn't take much to make it worth it. A free bottle of wine with dinner probably does it, and if you rent a car it pays for itself immediately.

Jun 9th, 2002, 04:16 AM
Nadine

Go into Google and type out Aruba, Tourism and you can access Message Boards at Aruba On Line and others. Probably some comments about the Card. I would not want to be limited to those restaurants listed --there are too many good restaurants on the island. Also read about the restaurants on one of the Boards.

Jun 9th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Marlette

There's 2 cards--Aruba Plus card--discount on meals, and then there is the AGA Card--you order card and pay a certain discounted amount from 3 dinners+ and order from regular menu with surcharges for more expensive items-go into Google and type "Aruba Gastronomic Association" if interested.

Jun 29th, 2002, 03:39 PM
thrix

The Aruba Plus card is definitely worth it. The discount on my rental car for two weeks pays for the card two times over. There are also discounts at Maggy's , restaurants, on boat trips and water sports. My wife and I definitely get our money's worth out of our cards.