Search

Aruba activities

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Keith

Aruba activities

My wife and I are heading to Aruba at the end of March and staying at the Hyatt. Any suggestions on restaurants/activities that we should do while there.

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 02:17 PM
W

If you want great dining, try these establishments & here are all the websites to check-out for yourself, these are my recommendations or my opinions & other things to do while you are in Aruba such as hourse back riding, sunset crusies, scub diving/snorkeling & so on:<BR><BR>Arubadining.com<BR>MadameJanette.com<BR >Paddock-aruba.com<BR>Elgaucho-aruba.com<BR>ChezMathilde.com<BR>Avallones.com<BR> Aruba-latrattoria.com<BR>Aruba.com/extdine/brisas.htm<BR>TierraDelSol.com/finedining.asp<BR>Pelican-aruba.com<BR>CubasCooking.bizland.com<BR>TexasDeBr azil.com<BR>Aruba.hyatt.com - They can set ya up for a table on the beach! Romantic & very expensive!<BR>Blackhogsaloon.com<BR>Jollypirates.c om<BR>Nilton.net/menu.htm<BR>Visitaruba.com/hungparadijs - Chinese<BR>RanchoDelCampo.com<BR>RanchoNotorious.c om<BR>RanchoElPaso.bizland.com<BR>Arubaadventures. com/kukookunuku<BR>Arubaadventures.com/tattoo<BR>Arubaadventures.com/midushi<BR>MamboJambo Aruba.com<BR>Arubaadventures.com<BR>Visitaruba.com <BR>Nationalparks.com<BR>

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Kristie

Hi! You should try to see the natural bridge and the "baby beach." Once you get there you will see these on a map. The baby beach is a real shallow beach, it is probably 4 foot. The water is real calm and just a great place to spend the day. The "natural bridge" was created by years of the ocean crashing into the shoreline. It is really magnificent if you can get there. Enjoy your trip!!

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Edgar

Rent a Jeep and find the Natural Pool! The journey is half the fun, and don't go with a tour group -- the Natl Pool is very small and gets congested with a group. Plan to spend at least a half day finding it, enjoying it, and getting back. Good luck!<BR>

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Wendy

If you like to party, consider going out on a party bus like the Kukoo Cunuco or Banana Bus. Basically the bus picks you up (as well as a bunch of other people) and you bar hop for several hours. Visit www.aruba-bb.com for more info. Aruba rocks!!

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 06:37 AM
Terry

Don't forget about horseback riding. It's alot of fun.<BR>